As summer is winding down we are happy to announce that 2021-2022 Online Registration for returning Coos Bay School District students is now open. The schools will also have in-person or curbside registration at the end of August.
We are all excited for the new school year to begin!
Find the registration date for your students school HERE.
Not sure which school your student will attend? Visit this page for the list of CBSD schools and check HERE for the zone you live in.
Options students have for registering for the 2021-22 school year are:
1. Online registration through ParentVUE
- To view your current enrollment information, login to ParentVUE
- Click in "Forgot your password? Click here" on the ParentVUE login page if you forgot your password. An email will be sent to the email the district has on file with the instructions for how to reset the password. Don't forget to check your junkmail. Contact the school office if you need assistance.
- For support on anything related to ParentVUE contact your school's office.
2. Receive Packet in the mail for in-person or curbside school registration
- Packets for re-enrollment were mailed out Aug. 2nd - 6th.
- Packets can be turned into the school's office during registration time, see Calendar for event dates and times
New Enrollment & ReEnrollment - Print/Pick-up and Turn In Registration Packet
- Registration packets can be completed and printed from the CBSD website Registration page
- Packets can be picked up at the Coos Bay School District Office
- Packets can be turned into the District Office or at the school's office
School Supply lists for all schools have been posted HERE
Please call the District Office at 541-267-3104 or your students school with any questions.